Territory Sales RepresentativeApply now
Who are we?:
At Alert Labs, we are passionate about saving water, protecting our customers’ properties from damage, and improving the operations of our customers’ facilities. We are looking for committed sales professionals to help to spread the word about how our products can significantly reduce water costs and help to minimize or prevent property damage. We sell our solutions across North America to end users and through partners to those with operations who can benefit from greater efficiencies in water usage.
Did you know? By analyzing water data gathered by our easy-to-use sensors, in 2021, Alert Labs saved 5 Billion gallons of wasted water, and stopped 36.6 Million pounds of CO2e from entering the atmosphere.
What will you do?:
We need you to be excellent at identifying, engaging and closing new customers and partners, by sharing our vision of how simple-to-use technology can transform the way properties and businesses are managed; all while reducing wasted water.
Every member of our team excels in their area of expertise. Everyone is GOOD at their job. We need YOU to be GOOD at finding, attracting, and closing new customers.
- Proactive approach to generating new business
- Identify and acquire new target customers and manage the sales cycle through to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities using all the tools at your disposal (networking, research, etc.) and create long term partnerships
- Negotiate agreements and track progress and deals in Salesforce
- Act as the point of contact and champion for clients, managing key accounts
- Collaborate with our Customer Care team to prevent and resolve problems
- Align efforts with the Marketing team to ensure our message is reaching the right customer groups
- Meet targets and report on sales performance metrics
What skills do you need?:
- 5 + years of experience in B2B sales, and developing new customer relationships
- Ability to learn and present the benefits and value of our products to influencers and decision-makers
- Self-motivation, with proven history of meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Proactive approach to your day – assertive attitude that sees what needs to be done and does it instead of waiting for opportunities to come to you
- Understanding of strategic sales processes and negotiating principles
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Experience with plumbing, electrical, or building management services a plus
- Background in sales to condo’s, REITs, Property Management or other targeted verticals - banking, retail, municipalities - is a bonus
Compensation for this position includes both a base salary and variable compensation based on meeting sales targets. This position may require occasional travel throughout the USA or Canada for trade shows and customer meetings.
Are you a good match? Send us your resume at email@example.com or check out our team and other opportunities at: https://alertlabs.com/meet-the-team